My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom of five beautiful children. Madison (7) in 1st grade, Ryan (6) in Kindergarten, Morgan (4), Connor (2) and Zachary (10 mos) at home with me. I love scrapbooking and cardmaking but my kids keep me too busy to do those as much as I'd like.

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Project Life

As I've mentioned before, in 2012 I will be starting Project Life! I really can't wait. Unfortunately, Amazon doesn't have the Photo Pocket Pages in stock! I really can't wait for them to become available so that I can start. Ok, I've really already started because I've already taken pictures of my activities for the past two days. Really they are just some "snapshots" of my life!

January 1 Family Introductions...My Boys!
Top to Bottom: Ryan and Zach watching TV, Zach, Connor











January 2 Ringing in the New Year!
Not a very fun way to do it, 6 out of 7 of us are on medications due to illness or pain!

No comments: