My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom of five beautiful children. Madison (7) in 1st grade, Ryan (6) in Kindergarten, Morgan (4), Connor (2) and Zachary (10 mos) at home with me. I love scrapbooking and cardmaking but my kids keep me too busy to do those as much as I'd like.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Whew, It's Finally Over...Almost!!

Santa came to Butch and Lali's house and left a small gift for each of the kids, with a note telling them that the rest of their gifts are home under our tree. Yay, when we get home, we have to take care of that, and then some time in the next few days we will celebrate Christmas with the McLaughlins. I will be soooo glad when it's all over and we can move on to the new year!!

Today we're traveling back to Indiana, hopefully the weather will be good to us all the way! Have a great day!

No comments: