My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom of five beautiful children. Madison (7) in 1st grade, Ryan (6) in Kindergarten, Morgan (4), Connor (2) and Zachary (10 mos) at home with me. I love scrapbooking and cardmaking but my kids keep me too busy to do those as much as I'd like.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Stupid Computer! Christmas is Coming!

My computer must have a virus or something. It takes about 1-2 minutes to move from page to page so it's taking a really long time to post anything. BUG!!

I'm just going to sit here and set up some drafts to post later. I'm just too busy with Christmas to wait around all day to post!

So, for today's post, I will just tell you that I have not finished my Christmas shopping, and I haven't even started wrapping. I have to have everything finished by Wednesday, because we are leaving sometime on Thursday for Christmas in Virginia! Santa will stop at Butch and Lali's house and leave a small gift for each child with a note that everything else is waiting at home. Then I have to have someone come into my house and put the Christmas presents under the tree while we're gone!

My Christmas goal for today, clean the house, finish shopping, start wrapping. I'll let you know tomorrow how it went!!

No comments: