My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom of five beautiful children. Madison (7) in 1st grade, Ryan (6) in Kindergarten, Morgan (4), Connor (2) and Zachary (10 mos) at home with me. I love scrapbooking and cardmaking but my kids keep me too busy to do those as much as I'd like.

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Resolutions

I haven't even thought about resolutions for 2012. I know, bad me!! I think that I will resolve to have a my house clean every night before I go to bed. This will make my mornings more pleasant! I know it seems so normal, yet it doesn't alway (ok rarely ever)happen at my house!

Also in 2012 I will begin Project Life. I've been wanting to do this for several years now and have just not got around to it. I asked for Amazon Gift Cards for Christmas so that I could purchase the kit, but I ended up getting it from my nephew instead! So, now I have the starter kit and I'm determined to do this project this year! I just wish that the pages would get in stock so that I can get started!! I will post pictures of my progress here on my blog.

Oooh, and one more thing...I resolve to post more entries to this blog! I can't promise every day, but definately more than once a month (if that!) like last year!

No comments: